Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Who sings..

  1. #11
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    I think just about everyone sings that song. Heck even people on here might sing it.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    i sing that song all the time. i love it.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    I've never heard it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    Guys-brand new song...sounds like Lifehouse maybe? It's killing us to not know.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    We've found so many different artists that sing a song by that title, not sure which one is the right one, or if we've even found the right one yet.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    May be called Can't KEEP my eyes off of you?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    I thought it was "take"
    Tried to make mental note of it when we heard it the other day. I could be wrong though.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    Lifehouse does have a new song out called you and me
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    THAT'S IT!! Thank you Craes!

    What day is it
    And in what month
    This clock never seemed so alive
    I can't keep up and I can't back down
    I've been losing so much time

    Cause it's you and me and all of the people
    Nothing to do, nothing to lose
    And it's you and me and all of the people and
    I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

    All of the things that I want to say
    Just aren't coming out right
    I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning
    I don't know where to go from here

    Cause it's you and me and all of the people
    With nothing to do, nothing to prove
    And it's you and me and all of the people and
    I don't why I can't keep my eyes off you

    Something about you now
    I can't quite figure out
    Everything she does is beautiful
    Everything she does is right

    Cause it's you and me and all of the people
    With nothing to do, nothing to lose
    And it's you and me and all of the people and
    I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of

    You and me and all of the people
    With nothing to do nothin to prove and
    It's you and me and all of the people and
    I don't why I can't keep my eyes off of you

    What day is it
    And in what month
    This clock never seemed so alive



    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who sings..

    BINGO!!! Thank You
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •